Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I should probably sharpen my pencil...

Sketches

I might be creative in a number of other areas - but I'm the first to admit that sketching is REALLY not my thing...

Sketches

But regardless of how average the drawings are - it often helps you process your thoughts, if you can just jot down your basic concepts...

Sketches

No one else needs to see them. Unless you're going to be a fool like me, and blog about them for all the world to see!

Sketches

Meanwhile, I'm just toying around with some ideas for something a little different than my usual style...

Sketches



1 comment:

Neen said...

I think your pencil is just fine :) These pictures are great. It is interesting to see where the design process begins. And by looking at these we are sure to meet some interesting little critters in the future!