Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Surprise!

Charlotte...

I got the most lovely surprise in the mail yesterday,

all the way from the other side of the world...

Charlotte...

From someone I've never actually met - but feel like I know so well!

Charlotte...

If you're a member over on my Ravelry group, then you probably know my friend and moderator Loren (aka Twisted1)

Charlotte...

Well, she sent the most adorable little top for My Charlie...

Charlotte...

(who was being the Queen Of Uncooperative, and refusing to pose nicely for a photo)

Charlotte...

And now she sits still!

Charlotte...




4 comments:

Loren said...

That looks so gorgeous on her! I'm so glad it fit, and it will come in handy now that your temperatures are cooling down. Thanks for the adorable pictures of your sweet angel.

Loca4crafts said...

What a beautiful surprise!

AngelRoseLite said...

Beautiful, both the baby and the top! That color is just perfect :)

Cats-Rockin-Crochet said...

Ow wow how lovely.