Thursday, May 23, 2013

Embellished Crochet

Embellished Crochet

I still haven't decided how to embellish my felted bag...

In fact it's looking Very Boring!

Embellish Me! bag

Really...

I could do almost anything here.

I have a perfectly blank canvas to play with...

And yet I feel overwhelmed with choice.

I just don't know where to start - so I'm not starting at all!

Kind of like the housework, I guess.


Embellished Crochet

Anyway, yesterday my dear friend Dawnie-Pants brought over a book called Embellished Crochet.

I think she must have known that I needed help.

So my plan for the rest of the day is to flip through the pages, seeking inspiration...

And see where that takes me!

Embellished Crochet

1 comment:

wendy said...

Whatever you do decide to do will look fantastic as all your things are.... ☺ Still loving making your fingerless mittens.