Wednesday, May 29, 2013

And More...


There were a couple of other goodies in that parcel which arrived from Loren the other day.

Firstly this gorgeous angel card... made from her own photo... of her own creations!

The angel wings are recycled pull-tops from a can, with crochet around them.

So clever.

IMG_8613

Then there was a surprise for my other daughter, Little Miss Katie.

This fabulous applique butterfly - which Katie is thinking about using on a necklace...

Or a wrist band...

Or pinning as a brooch...

Or embellishing a hat with...

Or a bag...

Okay - so she doesn't really know what the plan is yet - but she will get there!

IMG_8614

The other surprise was the leftover yarn from Charlie's little top, with the suggestion that I could use it to make a matching headband with...

A brilliant idea!

And I've already started:



IMG_8618 

And some adorable tagua nut buttons, too...

IMG_8632

2 comments:

Murphey said...

You and the twisted1 always brighten my day. The two of you are so creative in unique ways.

Loren said...

Wow, you are making me famous! I want to give designer Lisa Gentry some credit, too, as she designed the pull-tab heart which I adapted for my angel wings.

You did get the tagua nut buttons, too, I hope. They were a perfect match to the yarn, but you can do anything you like with them.