Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kiki the Kangaroo.

Ugh.

Sick kids have kept me away from blogging AND crafting over the last few days...

Somehow ALL FOUR of them are sick at once, and it's dragging on for days and days...

My friend Andrew suggested that it's much more efficient to have them all sick at once
- but I'm EXHAUSTED!!!

As you can imagine, there has been ZERO progress on the lining of the Hakelbeutel Bag... because I need two hands for that,
and you just can't do it while balancing a sick baby on one arm...

Kiki the Kangaroo

But enough of that... let's move on to the fun stuff.

Because today is the first of the month, and we all know what that means...

It's time for me to release the NEW CHALLENGE.

Come and join us here in my Ravelry group if you want to join in the fun! The pattern is available for free to everyone joining in the August Challenge.

Kreidawl was the winner of the Platypus Challenge - which meant that she could choose our next crochet design. She enlisted the help of her grandson, Master Almost Four - and he came up with the suggestion of a kangaroo.

So this one's for you Mr Almost Four: Kiki the Kangaroo
I hope that you love her as much as I do!

Kiki the Kangaroo

Kiki the Kangaroo

 Kiki the Kangaroo

No comments: