Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's Party Time!

Is anyone else participating in International Crochet Month (IntNatCroMo) over at Ravelry???

I'm a little bit late to the Party - since it's now already the 22nd of March - but I've joined in the Freeform CAL... and I'm so glad that I did.

Each day there is another Freeform instruction posted online... so I have lots of days to catch up on!

Here's a glimpse at some of my work so far:

IMG_1933

IMG_1905

IMG_1951

IMG_1961

IMG_1986

IMG_1989

If you're thinking that you might like to dabble in some Freeform Crochet for yourself, but you don't quite know where to start... you should head over to this thread at Ravelry. My dear friend Tora has been offering the most wonderful instructions there - and it never ceases to amaze me, that although we are all working from the same guidelines, we end  up with vastly different pieces...

Why not try one for yourself?

No comments: