Monday, December 19, 2011

Crystal Clear Instructions...

Yes.

I'm still banging on about That Book.

So looking forward to working on some projects!

FOCUS WOMAN

Must... Finish... Christmas... Gifts... First...

PC150015

But I really want to try these 'stocking faces'

Once you got the hang of how they work, there are so many expressions you could bring to life...

(Oh My Goodness... I just noticed that in the photo above, you can see that they have even given the Victorian Lady NAIL POLISH! What a fabulous detail to include)

Anyway, the book claims to have Crystal Clear Instructions... and just looking at the illustrations, I'm pretty impressed.

For example... here's the guide to making our Victorian Lady's face:

PC150007

And these instructions...

PC150011

make this gorgeous face...

PC150009

Must... Finish... Christmas... Gifts... First...

No comments: