Saturday, September 20, 2008

sprout scarf

I was playing around with my crazy yarn the other day, and decided to test it out on a quick scarf pattern. I crocheted the sprout scarf by Lisa Gentry, using three strands of crazy yarn held together. It's a super speedy pattern and is also available in a knit version, although I haven't tried that yet.

As I was working it up, it reminded me of a chain of shamrocks... I think it would look fabulous worked up in green as a St Patrick's Day scarf.

Here it is being modeled by Little Miss Four... she adores it!

3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that looks cute.

Karen said...

What a neat scarf (the model is beyond neat!) I would like to see how it is made but neither link got i for me - do I need to browse further?

laughing purple goldfish said...

hooked - thank you :)

karen - try this link http://www.hookandneedledesigns.com/sprout_scarf.htm
or pattern is free for members of ravelry during the month of september