Thursday, May 1, 2008

someone 'gets' me

I received the most wonderful parcel in the mail the other day. Completely unexpected... the best kind of surprise. I was very curious! Before tearing into it, I checked out the details of the sender. The parcel had traveled all the way from the USA. It was from Messy, whom you might remember I made this doll for recently as part of a swap.

Now I was even more curious. I wasn't expecting anything from Messy...

The parcel was filled with all sorts of goodies sent to challenge and inspire me. A fabulous array of items for me to recycle in my craft. Lots of bits and pieces... fabric samples, threads, trimmings, and so much more. Also a gorgeous journal for me to keep track of my crafting adventures and plans, and some treats for the kids.

Thank you Messy. You absolutely 'get me'.... and enable me. And I noticed that you yourself recycled the mailing box which I had first sent you. Precious!

surprise from bonnie

1 comment:

Cristina (a.k.a. "Stramenda") said...

Wow that's excellent. I'd be hard pressed to come up with such an elegant lot of assortments.